viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

delusion

grasping the air,
waiting in vain.
declaring bankrupt
on my heart inside.
consumption arises
to those who tried
to live in pain
against themselves
or another times. 
the stars above
have nothing to say
instead of asking
lets try to forget
how we got here, 
how we ended dead.
i came here not for regrets,
i wondered why you
were never there
when i screamed 
as loud as i could
just for some respect.
partying made me
take memories away.
drugs took myself
to my own paradise
where my thoughts and strives
were no longer in control
of my just learnt wisdom.
into the land of forever
i drove my crazyness
so fast i just could
hit and run.
disregarded and betrayed,
inusually discouraged,
hurt on pourpose,
left alone to die alive.
now i am on possesion
of you tricks and lies.
let make them mine,
i´ll use them wisely.
now i see the result
of my delusions
into my very sad of you,
too late to start anew.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario