miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

it is not...........





It is not that i miss you. 
It is not that it makes me sad. 
It is not that i do not hate you. 
It is not that my pride is in command. 

It is not that i feel sorry for myself, 
it is not that i am down again. 
It is not that it seems 
that all this work was not worth  
all the tears and lonely nights 
i have buried deep inside this hole. 

It is not that i recall you 
dressed in your red dress. 
It is not that i recall you 
early in the morning 
lying on my summer bed.  

It is not i am not aware 
of my addiction to you. 
It is not i´ve been so cold 
that i cannot say a word 
about how i am suffering 
this tempting, 
shinning gold. 

It is not that i´ve seen 
the look in your eyes 
that said to be true 
what was just a lie. 

It is not that i seem 
to be able to touch 
what has turned into 
something out of reach. 

It is not that i am scared 
of never going back. 

It is that it seems to me 
you do not care at all. 
It is that it seems to me 
you are so far 
that i will never get 
to understand what 
crossed your mind inside. 

It is that i was wrong 
and you were right. 
It is that i lost myself 
while you found my scars. 

It is that i´ve been so close 
i´ve burned my mind 
trying to get to you 
and trying in return 
to make you love me too.  

It is that i am sorry, 
i am frightened, 
i am lost. 
It is that i am discouraged 
just by seeing you again. 

It is that i am far from where 
i am supposed to be lying. 
It is that i am dissapointed 
just by watching us die. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario