miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

how can i

feeling free
if he tells me what he knows
i´d like to know
where´s the hidden place
i´ve heard about.
not so far from here
i could make it by the evening
hoping to give sunshined lands
to those unforgivers
who had lost their view.
clean from dust and pain
the path to this word
becomes longer and longer
as if it was growing
deep into an unknown world.
tell me all that you know,
show me what you have to show.
hit me with the truth
living by the trees.
can you understand
that when the day is gone
nothing between us
will be the same.
do not hesitate to ask
as if i´d be gone tomorrow
what are my thoughts heading to
an where are you in my head.
behind me you will only find
all the truths and lies
i´ve been told long ago.
how can i
even try to find
if searching is a mistake.
who can tell
what lies under the carpet
or which dreams are waiting
making the princess of the sky
drop crystal tears
on the whispering wind.

1 comentario: